When using Brightspace on a mobile device, problems can occur with integrated external apps such as Kaltura (for example: not being able to open or use it). The problem usually lies in the settings of your browser, namely whether it gives permission for cookies and iframes of third parties.
If you access Brightspace using Safari, you can easily solve the issues with external apps by tweaking the cookie settings. By enabling cookies in Brightspace, the browser can now open and use the external apps.
- Open Safari.
- Click Preferences in the Safari menu.
- Click Privacy.
- Make sure the options Prevent cross-site tracking and Block all cookies are deselected.
- Click Settings.
- Go to Safari.
- Search on the right for Block All Cookies and make sure this option is deselected.
- Go to Internet.
- Click the icon at the bottom right.
- Click Settings (Instellingen).
- Click Privacy and security (Privacy en beveiliging).
- Make sure Accept cookies (Cookies accepteren) is turned on.
- Open the browser.
- Click the three dots.
- Click Settings/Instellingen.
- Click Privacy & security.
- For Cookies, select: Don't block cookies.