How do I use collections to structure my ePortfolio?
Collections are folders that can be used to organize items that belong together in the My items tab.
- Go to the My items tab in your ePortfolio.
- Click New Collection.
- Give the collection a name.
- Add a description to the collection (optional).
- Click Save.
A screen will appear where settings can be changed for the collection. Scroll to Items in Collection.
1. Click Add to Collection to add an item.
- Click Artefacts, Presentations, Reflections or Learning Objectives to add items from your ePortfolio.
- Click Tag List to add items from a specific Tag list.
- Click on the X to remove an item from the collection.
- Click Save and Close