How to subscribe to an ePortfolio item?
Subscribing to an item is a useful way to quickly and easily track important items of yourself and items that others have shared with you.
You can also subscribe to a person.
Subscribing to an item
You can both subscribe in the My Items tab and the Explore tab. This means you can subscribe to your own files, but also to those of others.
- Click on the arrow next to the desired item.
- Click Subscribe to Item Activity.
Where you can find the items on which you are subscribed, is explained here.
Subscribing to a person
- In the Explore tab, click the star in front of the name of the person who shared an item with you. You are now subscribed to all items that this person has shared with you or is still sharing.
Where you can find these items, is explained below.
Beware: clicking on the star is not always easy. This is a known issue, but the functionality of the star itself is okay.
Finding back items that you have been subscribed to
- Click on the ePortfolio tab.
- Click on Subscriptions under Filter by.
Here you will find an overview of all the items you have been subscribed to.
You can also set up your notifications so that you get notified when a change is made to one of the items on which you are subscribed.