A presentation can be used to present multiple items from the ePortfolio. A presentation is the only document that can be shared with an external receiver.
- Click My Items to go to the My Items tab.
- Click on New Presentation to create a new presentation.
- Click Add Component to add items to your presentation.
- Click on the arrow next to an item to edit this item.
- Check the Comments Enabled check box to make feedback per item available.
- In the Pages area you can adjust the page settings. You can add new pages, adjust the order and delete pages.
- a. Click Edit Presentation Navigation to adjust the layout of the page.
b. Click Edit Page Layout to switch between one or two content areas.
- Click on View Presentation to view the presentation.
You can add different items like:
- Artefact, reflection, or learning objective from collection
- Artefacts or reflections by learning objective
- Text area
- Information from my profile
- Learning objectives
The Banner is a title that appears above each page of the presentation.
- Type in the name of the Banner here.
- Type in the description here. The description will also be placed in the Banner.
- Click Save to save the presentation.
It is possible to give your presentation a theme. The theme determines the colors and design of your presentation.
- Click Select on the desired theme to select it for your presentation.
- Click on the computer icon to further personalize the layout of a theme.