- Click My Items to go to the My Items tab.
- Click on the little human icon for the item which settings you want to change. The Sharing Settings screen opens.
- Click the pencil to adjust the permissions of that recipient.
- The permissions of the group members can be changed at Assign Permissions.
- Select the See comments from others check box to show the recipient comments from others on the shared items.
- Select the Add comments check box to allow the recipient to post comments on the shared items.
- Select the See assessments from others check box to show the recipient assessments of others on the shared items.
- Select the Add assessments check box to allow the recipient to give assessments on shared items.
- Select the Edit check box to allow the recipient to edit the layout of shared items.
- Click on Save to save the newly assigned permissions.
- Click on the cross behind the name of a recipient/Sharing Group to stop sharing.
Send an invite
- Select the check box to select a recipient.
- Click Send invite.