A Sharing Group is used if you want to share items often with the same group of recipients. A Sharing Group can be made with some selected users.
Make a Sharing Group
- Select the Sharing Groups screen.
- Click New Sharing Group to create a new Sharing Group.
The orange area shows all Sharing Groups that you have created or where you have been added to.
- Click the Name text box to give the Sharing Group a name.
- Click the Description text box to give the Sharing Group a description.
- Click Add Users (beneath Sharing Group members) to search for a new group member.
Sharing Group members only appears after you give the Sharing Group a name.
- Search for the first name, last name, email address or U-/E-/S-number of the group member that you want to add.
- Click on the name of the group member you want to add.
Repeat the above steps until you have selected all group members.
Beneath Add Members you can see which users you will add to the Sharing Group.
The permissions of the group members can be changed at Assign Permissions.
- Select the See comments from others check box to show the recipient comments from others on the shared items.
- Select the Add comments check box to allow the recipient to post comments on the shared items.
- Select the See assessments from others check box to show the recipient assessments of others on the shared items.
- Select the Add assessments check box to allow the recipient to give assessments on shared items.
- Select the Edit check box to allow the recipient to edit the layout of shared items.
Click Add to add the users to the Sharing Group.
Click Save and Close to make the Sharing Group.