If you already have exported and saved the results (see the first section up untill downloading the results file of How do I export the results from Cirrus to Osiris?), you can choose to adjust the results outside Cirrus and then import the results into Osiris.
The results need to be published, before they become visible in Reports
The scores published in Cirrus are downloaded and can be copied into the Excel file below.
- Download the Excel file above to use a conversion document to adjust grades from Cirrus outside Cirrus and transfer the grades to Osiris.
- Follow the following steps in the Excel document:
- Follow the steps in the CirrusEXPORT tab or Input2Kol tab.
- Follow the steps in the GradesSettings tab.
- Follow the steps in the OsirisIMPORT tab.
The formula used to calculate the pass score in this Excel file is:
((highest possible score – chance score) * pass percentage) + chance score