If you already have exported and saved the results you can go to the last part of this screenstep.
The results need to be published, before they become visible in Reports
- Click on Reports.
- Click on tab Candidate results.
- Click on the tab Schedules.
- Select/search the assessment of which you want to export the results.
- Click Export to Excel.
- Click on Candidates Results.
- Click on Export.
- Choose the location on your computer where you want to save the Excel file.
- Click Save.
- Download the Excel file above to use a conversion document to adjust grades from Cirrus outside Cirrus and transfer the grades to Osiris.
- Follow the following steps in the Excel document:
- Follow the steps in the CirrusEXPORT tab or Input2Kol tab.
- Follow the steps in the GradesSettings tab.
- Follow the steps in the OsirisIMPORT tab.
The formula used to calculate the pass score in this Excel file is:
((highest possible score – chance score) * pass percentage) + chance score