After clicking on a candidate or item in the submissions tab or progress tab (click on how do I navigate through the assess overview for more information), you will land on the answer provided by the candidate.
Click on Need assessment to start marking. You will now land on the marking screen.
Navigating through questions / candidates
- The question which you are about to mark.
- The answer provided by the candidate.
- Fill in the score which the candidate will receive for the provided answer. This can be as accurate as one digit behind the comma.
- Fill in the feedback about the answer. If setup in the settings, this will be shown to the candidate at the review.
- Click this button to save the score. See save score for the options.
- Click here to navigate to the next or previous question of the candidate.
- Click here to navigate to the next or previous candidate for that question.
- If allowed, you can view the comments provided by your fellow markers.
Once you have started with the marking process, if you want to resume where you left of click on Continue marking in the submissions tab.
- Saving the score. You will remain on the same page.
- Saving the score and you navigate to the next candidate of the same question.
- Saving the score and you navigate to the next question for the same candidate.
You will need to make changes before the button Save becomes active,.