It is possible to review the results and psychometric values of each individual assessment and/or question.
- Click Assessments.
- Click Statistics.
An overview will appear containing all assessments of which you can see the statistics. You will also see several statistics for the entire assessment.
- It is possible to filter on:
- It is also possible to search for an assessment or ID.
- Select the assessment of which you want to analyse the results by clicking on the name.
- You will be navigated to a Version overview of the assessment.
- Select the assessment again by clicking the assessment to proceed.
- You will now be navigated to the Forms overview of the assessment.
- Select the assessment again by clicking the Form to proceed.
- You will now be navigated to the Item overview where the psychometric values are shown for each question.
- It is possible to Filter by question type.
- Under Given Answers Cirrus will highlight for multiple choice questions the correct answer with a star (*).