It is possible to review the results and psychometric values of each individual assessment and/or question.
- Click Assessments.
- Click Statistics.
An overview will appear containing all assessments of which you can see the statistics. You will also see several statistics for the entire assessment.
- It is possible to filter on:
- It is also possible to search for an assessment or ID.
- Select the assessment of which you want to analyse the results by clicking on the name.
- You will be navigated to a Version overview of the assessment.
- Select the assessment again by clicking the assessment to proceed.
- You will now be navigated to the Forms overview of the assessment.
- Select the assessment again by clicking the Form to proceed.
- You will now be navigated to the Item overview where the psychometric values are shown for each question.
- It is possible to Filter by question type.
- Under Given Answers, Cirrus will highlight for multiple choice questions the correct answer with a star (*).
For each tab you will have the possibility to select one or multiple boxes. This data will then be exported to Excel. This means you can download and analyse on assessment level, but also on an item level.