You can only review questions after you have been added as a reviewer. Please read the following article for more information: How can I get my assessment questions reviewed?
After you have been added as a reviewer for items, a notification will appear on your Dashboard when a collection has been shared with you.
Click on the collection that contains the questions you want to review.
- Click the question you want to review.
As reviewer you cannot alter the questions, you can just add commentary. That is why you will see the notification in the blue box that is marked with orange in the example above.
- Click Revision history.
- If needed, write a reaction and click Enter/Add commentary. It is possible to add multiple commentaries.
- Click Tags to change the status of the question.
- After you have added the commentary, the status of the question will still be Ready for Review. Click on Ready for Review to change the status. You can also perform this action for multiple questions at once, see below.
- Select Reviewed - approved or Reviewed - not approved.
- Click Save and close. The person who has shared the questions with you will receive a notification on their Dashboard about the changed status.
- Select the questions of which you want to change the status.
- Click on the drop-down menu Bulk actions.
- Click Change status.
- Select the desired status for the questions. You can choose between Reviewed - approved or Reviewed - not approved.
Then, click on Yes. The person who has shared the questions with you will receive a notification on their Dashboard about the changed status.