Only the assessment questions with the Ready for Review status can be reviewed. Read more about how to do this here.
Prepare questions for review
- Click Library. You will now navigate to the Collections tab.
- Select the collection that contains the questions that need to be reviewed.
- Select the questions you want reviewed.
- Click on the drop-down menu Bulk actions.
- Click Change status.
- Click Ready for review.
A pop-up window will appear with a warning. Click Yes.
The status of the selected questions has now changed to Ready for review.
Click Select who should have access to my collection.
You will now see the following screen.
Click Add to select the teacher who you want to become the reviewer.
- Enter the name of the teacher you want to add in the search box.
- After you have found the teacher that you want to add, check the box before the name of this teacher.
- Click Select permission and then Reviewer.
- Click Add and close.
The teacher has now been added as a reviewer.
The teacher that has been added as a reviewer can read the following manual: How do I review assessment questions?