If you want to start using Evalytics, you need to have an account. For more information, please read the article How do I start using Evalytics?
- Go to https://portal.evalytics.nl
- You can change the language setting to English once you are on this page.
There are two options to log in:
- Click Via SURF to log in using your Radboud credentials. You will be navigated to the SURFconext page:
- Select Radboud University to log in using your U-, Z- or E-number.
- Enter your username and password and click login.
- If you log in to Evalytics for the first time, a window will appear. You have to give permission for your user-id to be used for identification in Evalytics. Read the text and then click <Yes, continue [...]>. You will now be navigated to your Dashboard.
- Via an email address if you do not have Radboud credentials.